Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daily candy for the nails

If there is one thing that I have an unhealthy addiction/obsession with other than shoes clothes and jewellery, that would be nailpolish.  How many mani pedis do I have a year? one or two, why when I could by over 100 shades for myself so that I can use once then put back in the box, like shoes, its all good becasue I know theyre there, and when I open my box to find all those beautiful shades of colour glowing back at me like a pot of gold, it makes me happy.  Call me crazy, sure, but I bet theres more than a few of you out there who partake in this ridicuous act.  Bust out those neons, oranges (see the POI - Cajun Shrimp? Its the most popular colour this season so far people), burnt reds, pinks, pastels and yellows ladies, *gasp* yes thats right yellow, Chanel does it so it must be legit.















No comments:

Post a Comment